Brush Cutter | Extreme Duty
The Blue Diamond Open Front Extreme Duty brush cutter is not only a brutal machine in mowing up to 6″ to 8″ brush, yet cuts grass better than any of its competitors. Why limit yourself to doing one or the other? You don’t have to sacrifice any performance to be versatile! Find out why the Blue Diamond Brush cutter is the most popular brush cutter in the industry.
- Brush Cutter 72″
FEATURES & INFORMATION
- 3.5″ (at bearing, 4″ at seal) forged one piece spindle is the toughest in the industry. We have yet to see one break!
- Grease filled drive dramatically improves bearing life and down time due to seal damage
- Custom purpose built motor and relief block out last industry standard motors
- External cross-port reliefs protect motor versus internal relief valves
- Fully enclosed motor compartment keeps out the debris that causes overheating issues, especially see in new Teir 4 version machines.
- No rear roller to bounce off stumps or pull cut debris along. Open design allows smoother operation
- Bi-directional cutting allows for control of the discharge angle, as well as doubling the use of the blades